Since its release in March, VMware vCenterâ„¢ Operations has been gaining significant market traction in managing dynamic virtual and cloud infrastructure. This webcast highlights VMware customer Brian Mack from MAXIMUS, a leading provider of health and human services programs to government organizations, and his experience in deploying vCenter Operations. Brian will discuss how he implemented vCenter Operations in his environment, the results heâ€™s seen so far and lessons learned along the way. Learn how MAXIMUS, with the help of vCenter Operations, has met its goals by realizing cost savings through better resource management, faster time to resolve and quicker VM deployments.
Attend this session for an overview of vCenter Operations and hear from VMware customer Brian Mack on:
- Interpreting workload, health and capacity metrics
- Quickly identifying and resolving workload stress and population problems
- Correlating change events and performance patterns
- Ben Scheerer, Product Marketing, VMware
- Brian Mack, Manager System Engineering, MAXIMUS