(Source:CISION)FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Sycomp today introduces the first IBM Spectrum Scale solution on Azure. Sycomp Storage Fueled by IBM Spectrum Scale, a new cloud storage solution now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace. Sycomp Storage Fueled by IBM Spectrum Scale enables organizations to utilize different storage tiers, whether they incorporate the on-prem IBM Spectrum Scale with Azure or deploy a cloud-only solution. What usually would take days, Sycomp offers a new way for organizations to use Azure as a burst platform within a few minutes to a few hours for modern workloads such as High-Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning (AI/ML).
Features and benefits of Sycomp Storage Fueled by IBM Spectrum Scale include:
- Supports NFS, SMB, and the native client
- Single Global Namespace: On-Prem to Cloud
- Accelerates HPC and AI/ML workloads by ingesting real-time data
- Parallelize Risk Management Assessment while securely leveraging real-time corporate data
- Burst to cloud for time-critical workloads